Please visit clinicaltrials.gov to search for trials on Hidradenitis Suppurativa.
From that site:
The HS Foundation is pleased to make you aware of clinical trial opportunities as they become available.
Clinical trial opportunities can be searched on the clinicaltrials.gov website, by searching “hidradenitis suppurativa” as the key word.
All posted research opportunities have obtained ethical approval to conduct human subject research by an Institutional Review Board (IRB) in the United States, as required by law. The sponsor and investigator of a given study are responsible for compliance of regulatory requirements and the overall conduct of any research.
If you are interested in posting a clinical research opportunity to the HSF website, please make note of the following requirements;
1. The HSF logo, and Hope for HS logo, may not be used on any study advertisements per organization policies.
2. All research must be approved by an IRB (Institutional Review Board).
3. IRB approval of study and IRB approved advertisement must accompany your request for posting.
4. Industry studies must disclose the sponsor.
5. Principal Investigator and performing locations do not have to be listed on the ad, however, this information must accompany your request to HSF, for both industry and investigator initiated studies.
6. Investigator Initiated Study – no fee for ad placement on HSF website.
7. Industry Study – a fee is required for placement of your ad on the HSF website. This fee can and should be incorporated into your study advertising budget.