Online: September 24 - 26, 2021
The Canadian Hidradenitis Suppurativa Foundation (CHSF) and The Hidradenitis Suppurativa Foundation (HSF) look forward to welcoming you to the 6th Annual Symposium on Hidradenitis Suppurativa Advances (SHSA 2021).
We hope you will join us for an engaging live online virtual experience.
In-Person: December 3-5, 2021 in Dallas, Texas
This two-day symposium will provide in-depth content on patient perspectives, epidemiology, pathophysiology, diagnosis, comorbidities, medical and surgical treatment approaches, pipeline therapeutics, case discussions delivered by several experts in the field, and more!
This educational event is for dermatology residents and space is limited
Online: Mid-January through February, 2022
The HS Summit is our newest educational program and will provide educational activities with an integrative and innovative approach for people with HS. The six educational sessions will feature the following topics and experts:
- Pain Management in HS – Kimberly Curseen, MD
- Psychosocial Impacts of Hidradenitis Suppurativa – Raja Sivamani, MD, MS, AP
- Wound Care for HS – Hadar Lev-Tov, MD
- Current Treatment of HS – Chris Sayed, MD
- Complementary and Integrative Medicine for Hidradenitis Suppurativa – Vivian Shi, MD
- Exercise/Wellness – Matthew Silvis, MD & Stephanie Carey, MD, MPH